Contact phone: (813) 922-2880
Email: [email protected]
Amazing Refinishing, LLC Service Agreement –Terms – Conditions – Disclosures
This is a service request contract between Amazing Refinishing, LLC (“Company”) and the undersigned Customer. The following terms and conditions apply to the provision of services by the Company to Customer during the term of this Agreement:
1. Payment: Payment is due and payable the day the job is completed. We accept checks, cash, bank checks, money orders, Visa, and Master Cards. There is a $50 returned check fee. Make checks payable to Amazing Refinishing, LLC. Final payment acknowledges Customer’s acceptance of the work and inspection for quality of workmanship. Any payment not made when due will carry interest at the rate of 18% (eighteen percent) per annum from the date said payment becomes past due. The prevailing party in any litigation arising out of non-payment of work performed under this Agreement will be entitled to all expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) in connection with such litigation, and Amazing Refinishing, LLC is otherwise entitled to recovery from the undersigned Customer all reasonable attorneys fees and expenses it incurs in attempts to collect any past-due sums from Customer or its guarantor(s) arising from this agreement.
2. Scheduling: Customer’s credit card is required to schedule work. Nothing will be charged on your card at the time of the scheduling. Customer may pay with cash or check at time of service. If the Customer does not leave cash or check before the Company’s technician leaves the property, the Customer’s card will be charged. In addition, there will be assessed 3% service and processing fee charged for all credit card payments.
3. Site Preparation: Customer is responsible for cleaning the area, including the walls and ceilings, before the Company technician’s arrival. This will reduce the chance of anything landing in the finished coating. Please remove all loose items from room (i.e. pictures, rugs, toiletries, and curtains). Customer is responsible for the cost to remove (repair) any foreign object or excess dust that lands on finished surface after the job has been completed.
4. Paint & Wallpaper: Protective masking paper and plastic film is used to protect the walls and ceilings from overspray. Masking tape or light tack (i.e. blue painters tape) is used to adhere the paper/plastic to walls and ceilings. Customer is responsible for removing all of the masking paper and tape from the walls at least 24 hours after completion of the refinishing project. Please, take your time and be careful when removing any masking paper/plastic and tape. The Company is not responsible for paint or wallpaper that may peel from the walls and ceilings during the removal of the makings material.
5. Plumbing: Company technicians are not licensed plumbers, but may be required to remove handles, overflow covers or any other plumbing hardware in order to apply our product properly. If the technician cannot remove the hardware, the technician will mask off the area to protect against overspray in order to continue the refinishing process. Customer is responsible for replacing all plumbing hardware removed by the technician. Please locate and repair any water leaks prior to our arrival.
6. WARRANTY PERIOD: (10) TEN YEARS. We warrant the surface of bathtubs and wall tiles reglazed by us in the owner occupied housing for a period of 10 years from the date of work, provided the Customer has maintained the surface as recommended by the Company. However, non-payment of any portion of the monetary amount due for the work shall void this warranty. During the first two years repairs due to defects in materials or workmanship will be made free of charge. During the balance of the warranty period there will be a charge of 50% of the cost for the required service. Said repairs to defects in material or workmanship are the sole remedy available to Customer pursuant to the Warranty, which specifically excludes liability for any monetary damages arising from any defects in material or workmanship. Neither party shall be liable to the other for monetary damages of any type, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with this agreement or work performed thereunder. Any scratching, deterioration of the glossy finish or staining over time due to usage, cleaning practices or water conditions will be considered to be normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear is not covered under this Warranty.
We cannot prevent dust from settling onto the newly refinished surface, as we are not working in a 100% dust free environment. Regular cleaning will remove or make the dust particles less noticeable.
DO NOT PICK OR TRY TO REMOVE PARTICLES AS THIS MAY DAMAGE THE SURFACE.
If a slip resistant surface is installed, please use caution when entering and exiting your tub or shower. The Company is not responsible for accidents. Tubs with corrosion or rust problems will be repaired to the best of our ability. It is impossible to cover against any future corrosion or rust problems that may occur.
There is no guarantee that a color selected by the customer for a refinishing project will match the color of existing fixtures. (i.e. toilet, sink) Countertop coverage does not include laminate lifting off the substrate or backsplashes separating from the countertop. Due to the composition of the multi-speck material, final application pattern may not match sample exactly.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: This warranty is subject to the following additional conditions:
Warranty extends only to the record owner of the job property as of the time the work is completed. The warranty is not transferable and is null and void if property is sold.
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. The following items shall not be covered under this warranty: (1) Sinks, floors, and tubs with pre-existing rust or corrosion, (2) chip repairs, (3) any damage caused by direct impact from an object which causes the refinished surface to chip or crack, (4) failure of adhesion of the primer or finish coat on wall tile or grout lines (due to recessed grout lines), (5) all refinished products/surfaces in commercial or rental properties. In addition, stains caused by hair dyes, chemicals or rust, and any attempt by the Customer to remove or repair these stains are not covered by this Warranty and are subject to repair charge.
7. Maintenance. REFINISHED SURFACES NEED TO CURE FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE REMOVING THE MASKING. Customer is responsible for following the maintenance and care instructions listed in this Agreement and on the receipt including, but not limited to, maintaining caulking where a refinished tub meets tile walls and repairing leaking/dripping faucets. Any damage caused by direct impact from an object which causes the refinished surface to chip or crack, either accidentally or intentionally, is subject to repair charges. DO NOT use bath mats with suction cups on the surface. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners (SOS pads, Comet, Soft Scrub) to clean the surface. DO NOT bathe animals in or on the surface, as their claws may scratch or chip surface.